Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yous a ghoul.

I begin today by saying that we need to discover a means of perpetual fuel--explanation soon.

I'm not so certain on the hows or whats of this brilliant revelation, I just know that it needs to happen. It would obviously need to be something that is constantly renewing itself, is ecologically sound and potent enough to power large mobile objects. Perhaps we can use something like the sun (that is right, folks. You heard it hear first.. I will call it "Solar Power") or Dark (negative) matter. The use of dark matter would be difficult to harness, but it would settle the qualms and concerns of many scientists due to the resulting effect: the slowing expansion of the universe. We would be saviors to the universe--preventing whole galaxies from eventually colliding in 7,898 million light years..........or god. That dude's omnipotent, right? SOLVED! We will use gods power AND we get a new catchy slogan to our constantly renewing fuel source. We will say "Powered by God," and all those protesting religious zealots can go play hide and go f*ck themselves for trying to greedily keep this obviously true and certain power source to themselves. :p

This really needs to happen for many reasons. I wont bother you with the tree-hugger in me and just stick with the selfish part that wants a cruise-liner sized airship that sails across the sky and never has to land. I will love my flying fortress as it slowly paces itself in the earths atmosphere. It will tower to a peak at the center, resembling the mayan ruins, with several different houses and rooms built, surrounding. On the west end of my hovering homeland, there will be a hangar that houses my car-planes. Like the Jetsons, these will be little glass-domed vehicles that jet through the skies to other, lesser sized, mobile homes (coined that phrasee, too).

With God-fuel or Gouel (pronounced Ghoul) there will be no reason to venture to the surface anymore. I will have everything agriculturally and otherwise needed, to sustain my airborne lifestyle. I will not even have to worry about the meek things such as weather or climate shift. With the new fuel and no need to spend money researching pointless economical efficiency, we can focus our time and money creating a sonic transmission unit (STU) to force all the unwanted rain and coldness away. There's absolutely no flaw in this idea, nor will it take any toll our the worlds life-force.

There is a requirement if you wish to live in your own ship, however. You must bring with you, one endangered specie. It can be anything as long as you can keep it alive for more than 8 years--breeding it with like species if you can. This is simply so that you have a go-to encase you find yourself food-less or just need that extra warm pair of slippers during the winter time; and if you don't need any of that, then well look--you helped.

I don't think I am crazy for wanting this. I also don't think its an impossibility. If you want to doubt my irrefutable logic, well then I say you this: C'mon!

This was a stupid thought for the day...There actually might be another one. Until then, just go Gouel up :p

2 comments:

Zara said...

Can we link our giant space craft together? Make a mega city of flying awesomeness?

Z! said...

YES! We will call it Flymega City...ooorrr Soarcity (though that last one sounds like a place you send people with herpes)